This post is sponsored by Tyson True Chews and all opinions are my own.
Christmas shopping is in full force in our household! Before we became parents to Ava, Mr. Wayne, our pug, was our pride and joy. We’ve always included the pets in our holiday celebrations because they’re just as much a part of the family as we are! If you’re stumped on what to get your four legged friend, I’ve rounded up 5 gift ideas your pet will surely love!
- Treats treats and more treats – If you dog is like mine, treats are a food group. We always make sure to stock Wayne’s stocking and a few presents with a variety of treats. Tyson True Chews Treats made the nice list this year! They’re all natural and protein is the #1 ingredient.
2. Toys – There are so many cute and affordable toys you can find on Amazon and at your local PETSMART and Petco. Wayne’s favorite are the ropes and squeezers, so I always try to find 3 or so holiday themed toys for him to play with.
3. Dog Bed – Ava is currently OBSESSED with playing in Wayne’s dog bed. So much that I’ve purchased a new bed so they can both be in one at the same time, ha! If you don’t have a two year old, look at your dogs bed and see if it’s time for a refresh. If so, it’ll make the perfect gift!
4. New Collar/ Leash – Wayne isn’t on his leash that much, but I do love buying him a new collar each year with his name and our phone number embroidered on it.
5. Video Monitor – Now if you’re really wanting to splurge on your fur baby, you can get one of the dog cameras or treat dispensers for when you’re at work. They seem so neat, but luckily, our dog is out most of the day with us.
I hope these cute ideas are what you are looking for! If there are any must-haves you’re getting, leave them in the comments below!