Happy Tuesday! It can be hard to figure out what toys to get your child. I rounded up a few of our personal favorites that Ava loves and that I highly recommend. Whether you’re looking for a gift or looking for something new and fun to get your own little one, here are some of our favorites!
You can either click the picture in the photo or shop the links below!
- Little Tikes Trampoline: This says its for 3-5 years old, however, Ava has used it just fine (with supervision). She doesn’t bounce on it yet but she likes to stand and hold the handle bar.
- Music Set: One of our favorites. This set comes with a Xylophone, 2 Maracas, 2 Egg Shakers, Rainbow Bell Stick, 2 Finger Clappers, Tambourine, Drum Sticks, Wood Sounder, 2 Wrist Bells and a Triangle with a Striker.
- Radio Flyer 4-1: One of Ava’s Christmas gifts that has been perfect for walks. It can be used from 9 months thru 4 years as it can be adjusted for the age.
- Shape Puzzle: perfect for learning colors and shapes.
- Mega Blocks: We’ve had these blocks for about 6 months now and still love to play with them. Their large size makes them easy to hold and not a chocking hazard. The bag makes them easy to take with us if Ava is going to a family members house.
- Baby Doll: Our personal favorite is the New York Doll Collection. The doll comes in multiple ethnicities and is the perfect size for 1 year olds to carry.
- Magnetic Drawing Board: By far, the BEST item we’ve ever bought. We take this in the car with us everywhere as it keeps her entertained while running errands or eating out at a restaurant.
- Match the Egg: We just purchased these for Ava’s Easter Basket, but they have so many great reviews! I love that it helps teach her colors and numbers. The eggs are a perfect size that are easy for little hands to grasp as well.
- Baby Doll Stroller: Perfect accessory for your baby doll. The height of the bar is adjustable as your toddler grows as well.
- Little Tikes Basketball Hoop: This basketball hoop adjusts to six heights from 2.5 to 4 feet and helps develops social, motor skills and coordination.
That’s it for now! Do y’all like these type of round ups?! Let me know in the comments!