Shop the post:
Father’s day is right around the corner! If you’re a little lost on what to get for your husband or dad, I totally get that it can be really hard to find a gift that he likes and doesn’t already have! I’ve have included several great ideas below to make your lives a bit easier. Best part, they’re all on Amazon Prime! Best of luck!
- Jerky Subscription: My dad and husband love snacking, especially beef jerky! I love the subscription comes with options such as 2, 4, 6 or 8 bags per month. I found them originally here, but they’re on Amazon as well.
- Magnetic Wristband: Definitely getting this for my dad! He’s such a handyman and this looks super helpful.
- Grooming Kit
- Sunglasses: Men aren’t like women. I love having 10+ pairs of affordable sunglasses. My husband typically wears one quality pair. These are under $150
- Grill Kit: Summers are for grilling, whether at the pool, lake or beach. This kit has over 700 5 star reviews and is under $40
- Wireless Charger: Sean has this at his office and is so neat! Super affordable at under $15
- Golf Organizer: Perfect for the dad that loves golf and doesn’t need anymore polos or shoes.
- Wooden Watch: One of Sean’s go to watches, especially in the Summer. This is so similar to his for a fraction of the price (under $30)
- Personalized Bracelet: This is under $20 and you can personalize with several names. I love that it doesn’t scream “personalized gift”
- Back/Shoulder/Neck Massager: Best $50 ever spent! I actually ordered one of these for myself because I’m always asking my husband for a massage. HA! That’s a gift in itself, right?
- Personalized Cutting Board: If you love a good personalized gift, this is a cute one dad will actually use, especially if he cooks/grills.