It’s Wednesday and the countdown to Christmas is on! The second gift guide I wanted to do was one I think we fall into most.
If you’re like my family, we buy gifts for EVERYONE, which can totally add up quickly! I rounded up my favorite items under $50 that could work for your bestie, Aunt, sister, and maybe all 3 🙂
- Voluspa Candles: I haven’t met a person that doesn’t love these candles…seriously. They’re a little on the pricey side for candles, BUT they all smell amazing and work as great decor for your desk, coffee table, nightstand…you name it works!
- Baublebar Earrings: I love that these aren’t too heavy! Once of my biggest pet peeves with earrings is by 1PM by ears are dying and I have to take them off. Also, these come in a TON of different colors.
- Leopard Clutch: Seriously, the cutest item ever! I’ll probably even buy one for myself!
- Sherpa Robe: This is on MAJOR sale right now (like 50% off!) so seriously…run and get one of these.
- Moccasin Slipper: It might just be the cold weather, but I am on a serious hunt for slippers! I love these because they 1. have the softest inside and 2. come in pink 🙂
- Naked3 Palate: The perfect palate in my opinion
- Initial Necklace: Monogram anything, sign me up!
- Phone Case: Again, love anything monogram! GiGi New York also has great quality, so it won’t rub off or fade
- Unicorn Slippers: the cutest!
- Pajama Set: I’ve bought like 3 different sets this year because they’re all so cute!
- LED Mirror: I know SO MANY people that love this mirror!
- Ruffle Sweater: Okay, I just bought this and seriously it’s the softest sweater ever! If you want one recommendation, it’s this cute thing! It’s not to thin and the ruffle sleeve is just the cutest!
I hope these helped out! Next gift guide will be for co-workers, so stay tuned! 🙂