This shop has been compensated by Snuggle®.
#SnuggleScentShakes #ShakeUpYourScents #sponsored
My laundry room becomes a mess fast! Doesn’t yours? It’s our catch all place, whether it’s throwing dirty laundry into the overfilled hamper or where baskets of laundry sit ready to be put away. We have a small laundry room, so below are a few tips we’ve used to make our laundry room functional and a space we actually like to be in.
- Use a Laundry Sorter: This laundry basket is brilliant! It’s so easy to wash clothes knowing I’ve already sorted the colors, whites, and towels. It’s super light weight and has wheels so it can be rolled around if necessary.
- Store Detergents in Glass Containers: Let’s be honest, the packaging laundry detergent comes in can be bulky, ugly, and hard to store! We put ours in glass containers. It makes look pretty sitting on the shelf and it’s also easy to see when you’re running low.
- Refresh Your Scents: Don’t you love that freshly washed freshness your clothes have? With having 2 dogs and a baby, let’s just say our clothes can get some funky smells. You can find Snuggle® Scent Shakes™ SuperFresh® Original and Snuggle® Scent Shakes™ SuperFresh® Spring Burst at your local Kroger store. They help eliminate tough odors like pet, outdoor and athletic odors for up to 100 days* out of storage.
- Donate Old Towels/Clothes: Instead of saving cleaning time for Spring, go through your clothes and towels every couple and months and donate clothes that are worn out and towels that get stained or torn.
- Storage Pedestals: In our next home, I want a built in laundry basket sorter! I love how you can organize by color or person. Until then, we purchased the storage pedestals that went along with our washer and dryer. We’re able to store extra containers, paper towels, toilet paper, etc.
What products do you use to organize your laundry room? Comment below and let me know!