This post has been sponsored by Art of Green™. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Learn More!
Summer is right around the corner and typically, it’s the time people move. Chances are, you know someone moving or someone who is looking to move. What better way to surprise your friend or family than with a housewarming gift! Today, I’m partnering with Art of Green™ to share how I created the perfect Housewarming Gift Basket. Of course, you can always do a themed basket, like wine or garden or handyman, but I wanted to get something more general where the products are not only functional but are perfect for the first couple weeks when boxes are everywhere.
Since this basket is quite tall, I wanted to make sure the products stuck out of the basket. I started out with a blanket at the bottom to fill up some of the space. Blankets are a great filler item as they can be used as decor on your bed or couch later on. Then, I added the following:
1. Key holder: You can find these to match any home decor, and they are perfect to put up the first couple days so your keys don’t get lost!
2. Wine and a water bottle
3. A small succulent is perfect for a window sill.
4. Decanter: I added these napkin ring holders on top for a floral element. Best part, both of these items can be used in the home once the basket is apart.
5. Wooden Spoons
6. Art of Green™: Everyone is looking for more eco-friendly products for their homes. Start fresh with Art of Green™ Lavender Eucalyptus Multisurface Spray Cleaner and Cleaning Wipes. They’re non-toxic, USDA biobased certified, and made with natural essential oils.
7. Kitchen Towels: I used one to wrap around the wooden spoons to hold them together. They come in so many different patterns and colors and can be found at all price points.
8. Chip Clips: These were the perfect touch for one of the handle bars. You can never have enough of these, am I right?!
9. Grilling Cookbook: A Summer housewarming basket wouldn’t be complete without some element of grilling or BBQ.
I hope this was helpful and is something you can bookmark for when you’re putting together your next housewarming gift!
I picked my Art of Green™ up at my local HEB- they are sharing a coupon code for you to use for your next purchase. Click here!!
You can find out more about Art of Green™ products here: Learn More