This post has been sponsored by Walmart. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Before I was pregnant with Ava, I promised I would only buy gender neutral toys and furniture. Fast forward 2 years and we’ve purchased almost every pink play mat, bouncer, toys…you name it. Needless to say, I’m starting over with items for baby boy. I am so excited to be partnering with Walmart this month to promote their Best of Baby Month. There are over 700 baby deals online and I picked out all of the best ones for you!
These are some of the products we used with Ava that we’re able to use again!
1. Bright Starts Activity Gym: I think the only gender neutral toy we purchased! It’s $25 and compact enough to take with us if we wanted to travel. It also transforms into a small play mat where the rails detach.
2. Graco Pack ‘n Play With Nearby Napper: By far the product we got the most use out of. The nearby napper was perfect when Ava was an infant as it detaches and I could take that piece with me around the house. It’s regularly $249 and on sale for $169.
3. Fisher-Price Deluxe Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat: Comes in 3 different colors and is $49.
4. Owlet Smart Sock: Our second (well really a tie with first) product we got the most use out of. We actually didn’t purchase this until Ava was born. If you didn’t know, Ava was in the NICU for about 10 days due to having Brady’s. Before we brought her home, we knew we needed this product for a piece of mind. It’s regularly $299 and on sale for $249. You also receive a $50 Walmart gift card!
5. Baby Delight Snuggle Nest: Perfect for when traveling!
6. Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling Seat Convertible Baby Bath Tub: I share my about this in my stories today. We used this from Ava’s first bath all the way until she was able to take a bath without needing the support seat. It’s currently $38.
7. Hatch Baby Rest Night Light & Sound Machine: We still use this product! I’ll definitely be purchasing another one for baby boy.
One thing I learned from Ava is to buy all the dark colored onesies and clothes, at least in the beginning. While the light pink and white were adorable, one blowout and they were tossed. I feel like boy clothes are a totally different ballgame than girls clothes, so I’m still trying to figure out baby boys style. TIP if you’re an expecting mom: buy the onesies with zippers instead of buttons. I linked a few of my favorites below:
Here are some of the items we used with Ava and will be purchasing again. Some of these are sanitary items I don’t want to use on two babies and others, like her current car seat (which is on major sale for $199!) are items we love so much we want another set.
Now through September 30th, you can recycle an old car seat your not using anymore and receive a $30 Walmart gift card.
Pampers is also participating. I picked up a size of Newborn 140 Ct and Size 1 198 Ct and received a $20 Walmart gift card.
Some of the items I’m still needing are a double stroller and monitor. These have the best reviews:
I hope this was helpful! Make sure you check out the rest of Walmart’s Best of Baby Month deals here!