This post has been sponsored by Community Coffee Company. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Christmas is in full swing in our household! Between getting ready for baby boys arrival in less than a month (eek!!) and making sure my toddler has an amazing Christmas, this mama needs all the coffee she can get! I’m so excited to partner with Community Coffee Company and share my Christmas coffee recipe as well as ways to incorporate your toddler into holiday traditions.
Are you like me and your day doesn’t start until you’ve had your coffee? If so, you’re in luck with my tried and true coffee recipe, holiday edition! Best part – all ingredients can be found at Walmart!
Christmas Coffee Recipe:
- Start by brewing your favorite blend of coffee. I’m an iced coffee year-round kind of girl, so I use the Walmart exclusive 37-ounce canister of American Classic™ blend by Community Coffee Company over ice. It’s the perfect medium blend if you’re looking to make this for your guest!
- Add in two pumps of Hazelnut, I prefer sugar free
- Drizzle a little white mocha sauce
- Top off with a splash of almond milk
- IF you want more of a dessert coffee, top with whipped cream!
Now onto toddler Christmas traditions! I’m so excited to incorporate a few of these this year! Most of these I’ve grabbed from activities she’s learned at preschool, but if you have others, leave them in the comments!
Toddler Christmas Traditions
- Make Gingerbread play dough – do a quick search on this and you’ll see it’s SO easy.
- Read a personalized book – Ava is learning letter recognition right now, so she lights up reading books with her name in them!
- Go look at Christmas lights
- Make Christmas cookies together – You can make these as simple or intricate as you’d like, just don’t forget the sprinkles for your toddler to help!
- Create or buy a felt Christmas tree – this is a fool proof way for them to help with tree without breaking any glass or sentimental ornaments. Parent tip: hang the special ones high up.
There are plenty more you can do, however, I’m keeping my list attainable as baby brother is making his debut shortly!